Re: [Amps] HB Amps

To: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HB Amps
From: Chris Howard <chris@yipyap.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:30:55 -0700
That's kind of my trouble...

When thinking about building a legal-limit single tube amp,
I get the same feeling as when I watch the wordworking program
on television and see the guy rip-saw through a $200 piece of wood.

I don't trust myself not to quickly destroy a few hundred dollars
of tube.

I would be sad to blow some 813's  (or 4cx250s) but I'm
scared witless when confronted with an 8877.