Re: [Amps] A $500 amp!

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A $500 amp!
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:48:14 -0800
This thing (IMO rates with a tesla coil fro purity) will make you "king of
the band" along with maybe a popularity rating that will put you on the most
wanted terrorists list.
AHA !! Ship it to Iraq or Afghanistan to let the bad guys just look at it.
That ought to be enough to get the truth out of anyone.
73,
Gary...wa6fgi