[Amps] Big HV Transformers

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Big HV Transformers
From: Bob Sullivan <robert@isquare.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:16:21 -0500
I have a couple of large HV transformers available. It would be best to
pick up these beasts at Dayton but if you?re willing to pay the shipping
I?m happy to ship.

1. Dahl HV transformer: Typical Dahl configuration open with terminals on
the top; 240 in / 3kv out @1.5a; 8 x 9 x 9. Weight is around 50 pounds. $250.

2. Chicago HV transformer: Potted; looks like something you would see in a
TMC transmitter (maybe it is!); two primaries 0-117-141; secondary 5760vct
@ .321a. Based on the size of this monster I can't see why the ICAS rating
wouldn't be well over an amp. 8 x 8 x 11? and around 70 pounds. $85.

Let me know if you would like to see photos.

73, Bob
WØYVA
Personal site: http://www.isquare.com/personal_pages/ras-hardware.htm