Re: [Amps] RCA load impedance calculation

To: Xmitters@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] RCA load impedance calculation
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:33:19 EDT

Jeff, I misread your example and took your peak current of 1 A as the
average current. Your 5400 ohm plate load is exactly correct for the example
and  I
must sincerely apologize for my confusion. I have been working with an 8877
amplifier recently and must be trying to make your example fit that.

Thanks/73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/10/2006 8:48:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,