Re: [Amps] working backwards to setup tank

To: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] working backwards to setup tank
From: "Partain, Chuck" <Chuck_Partain@maxtor.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:57:35 -0400
good info on all! thanks. Will get a bigger pot and do a sweep and
see if I can find a value, just helps me get a clue into whats going on, I like
to play.

the amp is excellent on 80 and 40 now, so I am playing with these values to
figure out
where 20 and if I can, get 15 to work.

big flea market coming up in a few weeks in Hopkinton NH so will be scrounging
and selling
stuff there!!!