Re: [Amps] Help with HP 428B Clip On Ammeter

To: <dhallam@rapidsys.com>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Help with HP 428B Clip On Ammeter
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:20:35 -0500
A quick Google search shows several opportunities to purchase a HP 428B. A
call or email might turn up the information you need. The first URL lists
both HP 428A and HP 428B service manuals.

http://www.w7fg.com/search.php?find=HP%20428

http://www.used-line.com/cgi-bin/a_search/b_searchresult.cfm?criteria_1=428B&time_frame=1&type=inv&p_n=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-428B-CLIP-ON-MILLIAMMETER_W0QQitemZ7598283353QQcategoryZ4678QQcmdZViewItem

73 de Bob - K0RC