Re: [Amps] PDF file VTVM diodes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] PDF file VTVM diodes
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:58:45 -0400
PDF Factory Pro which is a printer driver, and an app like MS Word named PDF
Composer. There is a small freeware text editor (text only I think) named
Elfima Notepad, and a freeware printer driver type named PDF Creator. Another
I've not tried is one named PrimoPDF. Since I've not tried PrimoPDF, it could
have hidden spyware which is how some offer free software. The others I listed
do not have it because I have ran them or am running them now.

PDF Factory Pro;

http://www.fineprint.com/

PDF Composer;

http://www.theta-software.com/