Re: [Amps] Henry 8K

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>,"AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 8K
From: "Carl Braun" <cbraun@remtron.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:10:33 -0700
Bob

I couldn't agree with you more.  I have had an Alpha PA70V, PA77, 77Dx's and
Sx's along with Heathkit amps but didn't take the Henry amps seriously until
I moved here to California.

I have owned a Henry 5K and now own a 2K-X, a black 3K Premier and a 3K
ULTRA.  These beautiful amps have no equal and are beginning to attract
collectors who appreciate the beefy components they used.  The best deal
going right now are used Henry 2K amps that put out 1700W with a good set of
tubes...you'll find these amps at or near $1000 all day long here in So Cal.

Long live Ted Henry's legend!

Carl AG6X