Re: [Amps] 8877 stability in PAs with a few more examples TSPA

To: jtml@lanl.gov, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8877 stability in PAs with a few more examples TSPA
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:36:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2006 11:21:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jtml@lanl.gov writes:

Keep up  the good work, I rather enjoy discussions
over arcane topics like  parasites (which are the
bane for every tube power amplifier designer)
instead of how to wire AC circuits in a ham
shack. Although, I am  about to embark on a new
garage project - planning to have 220VAC single
phase outlet in the back for you know  what....

73
John
K5PRO

YOU CAN ADD THE GS-35B TO THE LIST OF TUBES NOT NEEDING ANODE  SUPRESSORS.