Re: [Amps] Wouf Hong et al

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Wouf Hong et al
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:21:35 -0700
Well .. 65 characters in a row DOES get you a General/Advanced, as a coded
ham ..  `cuz it IS 13 WPM ..   the Wouf Hong was deserved, if you got an
Extra with that qualification.  =];?}   73, y'all ..  working on my Henry
2K-3, enjoying using an ALPHA 87A --  and, I too have been an operator @
W1AW --  back when the REAL amps were in the basement  . .. et al ..  and,
no, not that cr*p on the tag end of your messages...that is "cute" ... ONCE
.. then, obnoxious.   Methinks you are doing just fine   HIHI
Mark  -  AA6DX

... (That is
> > just  common courtesy). It sure would be nice to know who he is.
>
>  Maybe he likes to hide in bushes?  Perhaps he has an outstanding
> warrant?

HI ALL, I am GUDGUYHAM, sometimes I hit the "send icon" before I  remember
sign the e-mails.  I am usually doing it in the morning  before hurrying off
to work.  My apologies.
Mr. Administrator (whoever you are) I am not offended by Mr. Measures
statement about hiding in the bushes or having an outstanding warrant.  I
find
those types of "wise cracks" quite humorous.  Sticks and
will send you a complaint when I think the line has been  crossed.  Maybe I
should have an automatic signing of e-mails like some  people do. Here goes.

73 Louie W1QJ (ex WA1GSO.VP2ELP) Danbury,Ct. DOB 5/22/52 w/m/s
Licensed first 1967 (before incentive licensing) Extra class 20WPM (65
characters in a row correct) DXCC, WAS, RCC,WAZ, Member Royal order of Wouff
Hong.ARES APRS
W1AW operating certificate #00 (first person to operate W1AW after complete
renovation of station)