[Amps] Rotary switch

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Rotary switch
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:40:57 -0400
All,

I'm in need of a two section, 11 position rotary switch. The old one is about
1-7/8" diameter with one ceramic wafer. The wafer has a set of contacts on both
sides, each with 11 positions. The dual sections are wired together to drop
contact resistance.  It also has 360 degrees of rotation (like a 12th position
where it's open). I could use one with two wafers having the 11 positions
providing the wafers are mounted close together. The size needs to be about the
same, 1-78" to 2" dia. It has a 1/4" shaft with 3/8" threads. The wafers don't
need to be ceramic. I've checked ebay and didn't see anything that I wanted.
Please let me know if you have anything off the list.

Thanks,

Will