Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 42, Issue 40

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 42, Issue 40
From: TroySledhead@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:50:29 EDT
O.K., here goes. My name is Troy and I am new to this whole  thing...other
than running some C.B. radios in the past and present. All are  "imports" and I
know it is not O.K. with the law on 11 meter radio. I am  interested in taking
schooling and or courses where I can participate in earning  a licence like
all of you seem to have and then I can operate a "Ham" radio....I  hope !!  I
am 38 years old and have been in the Telecom. industry for over  20 years...yes
I started VERY, VERY young. Any help with the correct "path"  would be very
much appreciated as I do not know where to go. I live near Reading  Pa. , if
that helps at all. Thanks in advance, TROY.