[Amps] WTB: Johnson or Eimac tube socket

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] WTB: Johnson or Eimac tube socket
From: "wc6w@juno.com" <wc6w@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:37:57 GMT
 QST

 Since I was unsuccessful in my quest for an Eimac SK-650 socket or a
Johnson 124-109-1...

 Perchance, does anyone have any Eimac SK-6XX series socket or
equivalent from the Johnson family with a faulty screen capacitor?

 I can disassemble it to obtain the innards which comprise the SK-650.

 Entropy (karma) forbids doing that to a good part! :-)

73 & Good morning,
   Marv WC6W

*