Re: [Amps] Maximum RF output in practical application: 4-250A

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Maximum RF output in practical application: 4-250A
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
On the contrary, Joe.  I can prove humans can tell the difference between
certain letters, words, and sounds with 4k of audio that you can't with 2.5k.
That has nothing to do with "broadcasting", either music or speech type.  It's
that simple.  And equally as simply, nothing is "assumed" -- if it isn't in the
rules, it doesn't exist.  You show me what FCC rule says I can't run 4k of SSB
audio in the Amateur spectrum given the available space, and I'll concede.
Until then, you're wasting time and "bandwidth".

Joe