Re: [Amps] Posting in cute font sizes.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Posting in cute font sizes.
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:41:43 -0400
Bill,

What I get here sometimes is two posts the same. However one is text, and the
other is HTML. Could it be that the ones with the small text are HTML being
sent by the sender to that addressee along with sending one in to the mail list
server? The reason being is all my text mails are the same, but I have seen
different font sizes on the HTML ones.

Best,

Will