Re: [Amps] 3-500Z convertion

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500Z convertion
From: Bob Nielsen <nielsen@oz.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:39:45 -0700
Maybe you would have better results if you addressed your email for
Hsu to sohu.com instead of sohu.co.  His mail server appears to be
reachable:

$ host -t mx sohu.com
sohu.com mail is handled by 10 sohumx.sohu.com.

$ telnet sohumx.sohu.com 25
Trying 61.135.132.100...
Connected to sohumx.sohu.com.
Escape character is '^]'.