Re: [Amps] setting the grid adrift

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] setting the grid adrift
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:44:06 -0400
It looks to me that when someone starts questioning someones education, and
whom they worked for is in reality grasping at straws, or in the last throws of
a sinking ship. Honestly, it's NOYB, and the others on here, most all I think
(except any new ones) know what my experience is. My guess is, and I'd say
several on here may agree, that me experience in designing, building, and
repairing amplifiers is at the top of the heap. Not only that, I've probably
helped most everyone on the mailer at one time or another. So question my
credentials all you want, the folks on here is the judge and jury on whos
making a total a## out of themselves.

Secondly, I never once said the fuse was a bad idea, you did and are trying to
put words in my mouth. I'd like to ask everyone else on here, did any of you
read anywhere, on any post I made, say that those grid fuses were a bad idea?

You know what's awful funny here. When Rich had some words with the Admin of
this list a while back, within 1-2 days you magically poped up? This a guy who
hasn't posted one lick on this list for years. Then, at every post Rich makes,
you try to dis-prove him or discredit him at his every turn. I also had a few
complaints that same day with the Admin, and now your pouncing on every post I
make, and have tried time and time again to mis-quote me, and put words in my
mouth I never said. I save every post I've made for 3 months back, and can pull
one up lightning fast. The rest are saved in the archives for this mailer. Just
to let you know.

73,

Will