Re: [Amps] TL-922 question

To: "'Amps reflector'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 question
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:42:31 +0200
Vic,

indeed the weak point is the transformer which I guess is not better then
0,8-1KVA CCS.
The lower ZSAC will not change much.
You have to improve the cooling dramatically, which is not sufficient
already.
I would not do that anyway, the next weak points are the band switch and the
solder points of the coils.

73
Peter