Re: [Amps] Flash arcs

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Flash arcs
From: "Mike K6BR" <noddie@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:04:32 -0700

I have always thought that valve was a better a description, but then I am
British, not European :)

Mike K6BR G0EYI

Peter,

If you ask me, the Europeans are a little smarter in some respects. At least
they had the sense to call a tube a valve. They named it for the way it
actually works, not how it looks!

Best,

Will