Re: [Amps] Fw: grid resonance

To: <dezrat@copper.net>, "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: grid resonance
From: "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)" <w5uc@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:17:17 -0500
I don't remember anyone planning or attempting to MAKE anyone else stop
doing anything.  Rude is when you complain about my voicing the fact that
IMO the discussion has reached it's useful limit.  At that point I have
expressed an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. I have not forced anyone
to stop doing anything!  I would expect you to recognize, that as a
practical matter, I don't have that power, don't want it, and don't want
anyone other than the moderator to have that power.

Mike, W5UC

http://members.cox.net/w5uc