Re: [Amps] Anodizing aluminum, painting etc.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anodizing aluminum, painting etc.
From: "m.ford" <k1ern@pioneerwireless.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:06:42 -0400
>From my freshman year Applied Physics textbook:

"Conduction is the process in which heat energy is transferred by adjacent
molecular
collisions throughout a material medium. The medium itself does not move."

"Convection is the process in which heat is transferred by the actual mass
motion
of a fluid."

"Radiation is the process in which heat is transferred by electromagnetic
waves."

and that is how it will all happen.

Mike  k1ern