Re: [Amps] Anodizing aluminum, painting etc.

To: Jim Tonne <tonne@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anodizing aluminum, painting etc.
From: Tim Long <tlong8@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:19:21 -0400
You are actually pretty close.  If you want to equate thermodynamics to
electronics, temperature equates to voltage and temperature difference
equates to voltage difference, heat flow equates to current, thermal
resistance equates to electrical resistance.  Use the right units and
ohms law works with heat transfer.  BTW mass equates to capacitance.
Have fun & 73, Tim, W2UI