[Amps] FS: Amp parts

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: Amp parts
From: Wes Stewart <n7ws@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
After helping the XYLs of two silent key friends
dispose of their parts treasures, I've decided to not
leave that mess to my XYL.  So it's time to start
disposing of some stuff.

I'm offering the following for sale, all prices plus
shipping.

1 ea. B&W 850A plate tank inductor/switch assembly.
This is used but as-new with bright silver and no
burned contacts. $175

1 ea.  Eimac SK506 chimney for 4-1000A. (Used/Looks
new) $75.

1 ea.  Eimac 4X1000A air-system socket w/clips for
4-1000A. (Used) $25.

1 ea.  B&W FC-80 filament choke. (Used) $25.

2 ea.  National R175A HV plate rf choke (New).  $25
ea/pair for $40.

1 ea.  Eimac 4-1000A.  I believe, but cannot
guarantee, that this tube is new or near new.  It came
as a spare with an amp that I acquired and dismantled.
 It is still packaged in a military carton, although
the carton has suffered a lot of water damage.  $100.

All of the above $350 +shipping.

Photos upon request.

Wes  n7ws@yahoo.com