Re: [Amps] email to Hsu

To: "Lon W. Cottingham" <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>,"Amp Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] email to Hsu
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:59:24 +0800
G'day Lon,

I have been having the same problems and have pointed this out to Hsu.

You have to add a letter m to make it sohu.com

For some reason, Hsu has left that m off his "reply to" address. When
you look at the "from" address in the header, it is correct.

I am the Australian recipient he mentions in his email. So far, my
dealings with him have been a delight.

73, Alek
VK6APK