Re: [Amps] Inexpensive variable air cap for amps

To: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Inexpensive variable air cap for amps
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:19:03 +0800
Robert,
  I'm doing this now, the film is easy to insert,it should enough larger cover
all  cap's  plates,   if not ,the film will corrugation when we roate the cap.I
have insert some.I think the main problem is the plate's edge too close the
shaft.
 very easy arc. Maybe I must cut a bit.I'll test in  my next project: 4CX1000A
portable amps(without HV trasformer).
    73! Hsu