[Amps] Parasitic suppressors on GI-7B.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Parasitic suppressors on GI-7B.
From: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:57:00 +1000
I am just completing the RF deck on my new 2 x GI-7B(T) HF amplifier.
I note on all available information that there are parasitic suppressors
pictured on all the retrofitted amplifiers.There seems to be a variety
of suppressors some using strap and others using wire.No real
information given.
Are suppressors really needed on these tubes at all??
I have a GS-35B amplifier which I recently built and it shows no
instability either with or without suppressors.
I would appreciate any information from Amps subscribers.

Tnx.....Bob VK3ZL..