Re: [Amps] shipping damage

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] shipping damage
From: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:48:34 -0500
There you go shipping business by ham for hams.

For $1000 a day I'll drive any ham gear from any place USA to any other
place USA.  Guaranteed to get there in one piece.  Rattle NOT OK.

I'll even do it while mobiling, so you can check in and see where it's at.
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Nearly 36 years in ham radio, 26 in the transportation business.  What a
ham.

BOB DD