Re: [Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:35:41 -0700
Bob,

I'm like you, there's a bunch of other amps that are much better candidates.
Even in this case, Hsu's friend had to make modifications and corrections to
make it boatworthy. However, I have learned a great bit from Hsu about the
Chinese tube factories. I actually found that very educational. I would like to
talk to him about some other tubes no longer available and who might revive
them like the 6LF6. I could sell a ton of them in the US right now.

Best,

Will