[Amps] Power meter and Amplifier board FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Power meter and Amplifier board FS
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:28:26 +0800
Hi,
   I just got an HP436A  with 8481B( I have got the matching attenuator just
now) senson I hve an HP435A +8482A, so I need sell one. HP435A+8481B+ 30db
attenuator,$650 ,you pay the shipping cost( depend on the shipping way, not too
much if it by surface mail). I have an MOS-FET power amplifier junk board for
sale too, 8xRFPP53.1kW output.All FET are OK. it can work in 7-54MHz, below
7MHz, the out power ruduced,$160 include surface mail cost and insurance.If the
good  was damage in the shipping way, I 'll returen the money( not include
shipping cost).
  The Pictures  on request.
      73! Hsu