Re: [Amps] History of Amps

To: "'Rich & DJ'" <rdj@wildblue.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] History of Amps
From: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:13:51 -0600
NO!

We control the horizontal - We control the vertical

Independent thought privileges were revoked in MO during the last election.

Please read current regulations to this effect.

Sincerely,

Your Government.

PS.  You've got two CENTS?  There appears to be some form of miscalculation,
please mail them to IRS Washington DC and thank you for your cooperation.