Re: [Amps] New guy question: is it ok to list RF amplifier partsfor sale

To: "Bob and Bettina Groh" <rgroh@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New guy question: is it ok to list RF amplifier partsfor sale on the list?
From: "Leigh S. Jones, KR6X" <kr6x@kr6x.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:51:09 -0800 (PST)
Some limited mention of parts for sale should be acceptable, welcomed as
interesting reading, although it might be useful to mention that the eham
web site classifieds is probably a more effective way to sell ham gear.
I'm sure, however, that the list would not welcome extensive listings such
as pages from the rfparts.com catalog.  KR6X