[Amps] FS: Spare Eimac 3cx800 tube

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: Spare Eimac 3cx800 tube
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:20:23 -0600
I sold my two Alpha 87A's last year and recently came across a spare tube
tucked away in my shack. This tube was used in one of these amplifiers and
rotated out. Here's the deal, obviously I can't test this tube but I would like
to "cash out of it".

Make an offer and I'll ship it to you "on inspection". If it meets your needs,
we've got a deal. If you discover a problem, money back!

The engraved inscription on the collar says: "EIMAC HHGD3024" if that helps you
date this device.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN