Re: [Amps] help in using the reflectors...

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] help in using the reflectors...
From: "Gary Myers" <garymyers@powerc.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:06:10 -0700
 How does one "respond" to a post and keep the information that
 is there? All I seem to be able to do is to click on the "amp"
 address and generate a new email form with that address and
 nothing else? Sorry for the slightly off topic question and
 probably silly one but I just don't see how you guys keep the
 info going (although some need to trim it at times :>))

 [I am currently set up for no emails - I "visit" the web to see
 the latest]

 g.
 K9RX