Re: [Amps] 6vdc Power Supplies needed

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>,"Patrick A. Thompson Sr." <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6vdc Power Supplies needed
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:14:07 -0500
After searching the web, I found an article on the exact same Avocent unit
that I have.  In the article it is stated that if you are switching both the
PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 mouse, an external power supply is not needed because
the unit will obtain the required voltage from the PS/2's.  I have 3 sets of
cables coming and hopefully they will work.  Happy day!

Bob W6TR