[Amps] Help with a couple Henry 2004A questions

To: "Ntms-Request" <ntms-request@itexas.net>,<microwave@lists.valinet.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help with a couple Henry 2004A questions
From: "Mike Krzystyniak K9MK" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:02:48 -0600
    If you have a Henry 2004A, can you help me understand my beast by
telling me about your...

    1) For your normal operation on ~432.1 MHz;
        a) What power out does your amp normally run?
        b) For that power level, what is your Plate Ip?
        c) For that power level, what is your Grid Ig?
        d) For that power level, what was your drive power?

    2) Can you measure how high the loading screw extends above the cover of
the RF deck?

      The product documentation I have is quite poor. I'm not sure I'm
chasing a problem or not. Your answers should help narrow things down.
Thanks in advance for your response.

73's es DX!   Mike K9MK/5  EM12