[Amps] Under 100 dollars+world+from istanbul

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Under 100 dollars+world+from istanbul
From: "Mustafa Umut Sarac" <mustafaumutsarac@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:55:15 +0200
Dear List Members ,

This is my first mail to the group and I want to present my best.
I want to learn german+russian and develop my english because I want to work
as a tourist guide.
Internet is very expensive here and it is impossible to enter icq . I need a
ham radio which satisfy my needs. Can you suggest a schematic , book or
magazine article for to construct the transreceiver cheapest.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac