[Amps] Welcome back

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Welcome back
From: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:38:18 +0000
Paul Christensen wrote:
>I almost forgot that this topic was covered by Dick Ehrhorn here on the
>AMPS reflector nearly a decade ago.  Here's his insight on vapor
>cooling and he even credits John Lyles in the middle:
>
>http://lists.contesting.com/_amps/1998-08/msg00030.html

Newer readers may not be aware that, about a decade ago, people like
Dick  Ehrhorn, John Brosnahan, John Lyles and various Eimac employees
were regular contributors to AMPS. Their expertise and specific product
knowledge are sorely missed.

Welcome back to John - now, how about the others? If anyone is still in
contact, please think about inviting them back.

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK