Re: [Amps] 1 tube or two ??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 1 tube or two ??
From: "Jim Isbell, W5JAI" <jim.isbell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:07:57 -0600
Thanks guys, that helps me to make the decision to sell the dual tube
unit.  It sure would be pretty for "bragging rights" but if it doesn't
offer an advantage (I don't flaunt the FAA) over one tube then its
just taking up too much space in the garage.

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."