[Amps] Killer Diller Amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Killer Diller Amp
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:02:00 -0800
Ahh Mark ..  you have one of the original versions of the old   "KILLER
DILLER" ... known for its unusual need for remarkable prudence. You tuned
with one hand in a pocket, a foot on a Bakelite pad, the other in the air,
and, whilst using high-voltage rubber gloves, you used a "chicken stick" to
push the apparatus requiring adjustment..  Was one of the reasons hams were
so scare in the early years.   See what happens when one lets the Breadboard
supply get low? HIHI
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX
http://aa6dx.com
AA6DX@ARRL.NET

I just got this amp opened up and frankly I can't make heads or tails out of
it.  Some of you on AMPS have more experience with this kind of thing than I
do, so perhaps you could point me in the right direction?  Here's a photo:

http://www.n5ot.com/n5ot/amp.jpg

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Mark, N5OT