[Amps] Help IDing DSdc diodes

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help IDing DSdc diodes
From: Kenneth Grimm <kdgrimm@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:18:26 -0400
I've got a set of four epoxy block diodes that I would like to use in
my next home brew amplifier power supply.  The problem is that the
company that made them, CSdc (Conditioning Semiconductor Devices
Corporation) was bought up back in the 80's and I can't find anything
on the web about the value of the devices.  I would sure like to know
what C67-6225A by CSdc is.  They are 1 inch square by 5.5 inches long
black epoxy blocks.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

--

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr