Re: [Amps] AMP Reflector Quality of Information

To: unclebudd@bellsouth.net, bmaser@tampabay.rr.com,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AMP Reflector Quality of Information
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:30:24 EDT

In a message dated 3/20/2007 6:03:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
unclebudd@bellsouth.net writes:

Is it just me or has the quality of the content on this  reflector gone
downhill, big time?

Bob W6TR

Bob, No I don't think the quality or content has gone down hill.  Some
previous members moved on to a different forum (Yahoo?) and many may have
followed
along.  Some swing both ways.  I for one have remained here  and have not
even "read the mail" on the other.  Perhaps some of the  "flavor" of this forum
is missing and that is what you are realizing. If the  issues are brought up
here, they get dealt with, and there are STILL very  knowledgeable people left
on here.  I guess some people are old Tarryton  smokers.  They would rather
fight than switch :-).......73  Lou