Re: [Amps] (Amps) This Reflector.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] (Amps) This Reflector.
From: JMLTINC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:45:49 EDT

Tom,

I won't debate what happened some time ago, particularly about "personal
innuendo or attack" of which I agree completely. And what  happened  -
happened.
Right or wrong.

When it did come down, some people took sides, and some people took  issue
with what ultimately happened. I was one of those who did not take sides,  but
strongly disagreed with the Ultimate Decision; and made it known. As both  you
and RM had helped me in the past, I had no axe to grind for either of you.  In
fact, from a selfish point of view, I was overjoyed to have two,
knowledgeable people that often had opposing views. It provoked stimulating
thought.

However, Tom, I have posed a couple questions since I voiced my opinion,  and
they have gone unanswered - unanswered by people who knew the answer.
Something that did not happen before I opened my mouth. It is a free country to

pick and choose to whom you wish to answer, but if one exercises this freedom,
why be part of a group whose only function is to share information?

As I said, this group needs to put that what happened behind, and go on  with
the business of educating.

John, N9RF