Re: [Amps] GG Push-pull Amplifier

To: Claude Frantz <r31dmaeu@pc0312a.rz.unibw-muenchen.de>,AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GG Push-pull Amplifier
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:32:46 -0400
That was 3 months ago.
One problem with the multi-band tuner is that you have to make sure that
when you are tuned to one of the lower frequency bands the high frequency
components are also not producing a resonance at a harmonic. They must be
staggered. This does not affect an antenna tuner version so much but when
used  as the output impedance matching and tuning network for an amplifier
it is very important.  Also, a single ended version is easy to make using
half the parts.

73
Bill wa4lav