Re: [Amps] al1200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] al1200
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 15:02:27 -0500
The AL-1200 manual is 14 pages and is all contained in one 370-Kb pdf file. The
schematics are on page 12 & 13. There are no photos of the RF deck or any of
the internal components.

Using Google as my friend, I didn't find any internal photos of the AL-1200,
but I did find a few shots of the AL-1500 on a Japanese website. The AL-1500 is
basically the same amplifier but using the 8877 tube instead.

Here's the link: http://www.rfinq.com/al1500.html

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 7