Re: [Amps] WANTED: Heathkit Type solder lugs

To: w2cqm@juno.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] WANTED: Heathkit Type solder lugs
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 15:17:20 EDT

These type solder lugs are readily available in many sizes from Mouser
Electronics (_www.mouser.com_ (http://www.mouser.com) ). Anyone doing  home
repair
and building should have one of their free catalogs on hand.

They accept credit cards and there is no minimum order. I have ordered as
late as 6PM and received my shipment by 9AM the next morning via UPS. All in
all, a great company to do business with.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/7/2007 10:08:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,