Re: [Amps] Flash over in 3-500Z tspa

To: jtml@lanl.gov, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Flash over in 3-500Z tspa
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:24:31 EDT

John I have wondered how an ion pumps works. What does it do, where
connected and polarity?

I have seen that they are usually rated for only a few milliamperes
typically so apparently there is not a lot of power involved.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/23/2007 2:19:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,