Re: [Amps] New Postal Rates may really shock you

To: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New Postal Rates may really shock you
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:10:54 -0400
Hi Carl,

Ha!

Welcome to MY world, my friend...

We here in Canada had the very same thing inflicted upon us some 3 years
ago...eliminating the old "bargain" surface parcel delivery class here  has
effectively KILLED my little sideline of generating "pin money" on eBay for
radio projects --- everyone runs for cover now when they see my "up-front"
mailing costs, & I get no bids anymore!

I should have seen the writing on the wall when eBay & Canada Post started
sharing ad space with each other.

Just wait until the USPS starts levying an extra "gas surcharge" fee on your
parcels bound for DOMESTIC delivery, like Canada Post has here --- oh yes,
their bean counters ARE creative, give them that...

Short term greed is effectively killing the golden goose, from my
perspective...I suggest that any shareholders of eBay Corp. commence
divesting themselves of their stock certificates very soon...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ