[Amps] Resonant filters + new email

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Resonant filters + new email
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:45:25 -0600
I have established a new account here, moved over from my work email. For now
on, this is it.

value of choke in resonance should be the value with little or no DC bias, to
make the power supply act like it has critical inductance value when there is
little load. There is no telling what the manufacturers specified on the data
sheets for these power supplies.

73
John
K5PRO