Re: [Amps] Need some 4-1000 amps worked on a little (Jack KZ4USA)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need some 4-1000 amps worked on a little (Jack KZ4USA)
From: "Bill Otten" <harpman54@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:48:31 -0400
Hello Jack...
I can't work on that 4-1000 amp but let me know if you find someone in the
area. One thing I would like to do is learn a bit more about the 4-1000. I have
a beautifully built RF deck (4-1000) but without a power supply. I'd love to
get some help on building a supply for it, and learn more from someone who's
knowledgeable. Prior to this I built a 2x 4-400A amplifier and wish I'd never
let it go. It had a very ample power supply. I'm still hunting parts for the
power supply for this new 4-1000 deck and not having a lot of luck. I'm just
north of you in Largo.

73,
Bill
KC9CS