[Amps] parts needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] parts needed
From: "Vic" <wb4slm@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:33:16 -0400
Need some help with finding a supplier for couple parts for the HV supply on my
222 MHz W6PO..  couple days ago the over current protection relay activated
while the unit was in idle condition  .. in checking the HV power supply I've
found one of the four capacitors and the diodes are shorted .. unusual one of
these big oil filled caps would short .. this is a commercial unit from surplus
I've used for about 4 years ..  the capacitor is Aerovox Type BX15D8,  16
microfarad @ 7500 volts DC ...  The only number on the diode is HVCA   HVSDI5K
8730 (I guess the vendor code) .. I've emailed Aerovox & awaiting reply for a
cross reference & have no ideas regarding the two surface mounted diodes .. any
vendor ideas appreicated for these OEM parts  .. off list is fine .. thanks es
73 de Vic //